Business & Corporate law
Orange County, Riverside County, and Los Angeles County – Corporate and Business Attorneys
It is important that a business have legal representation with current knowledge of trends and changes in business law. At Grant’s Law Firm our business Lawyers advise and represent businesses of all sizes in a wide range of legal matters. We have the currency and awareness that our clients need to maintain their competitive edge.
Serving the diverse needs of southern California businesses
Our lawyers provide legal services to meet the varied needs of business owners. We use our lawyers’ legal knowledge and business experience to help you achieve your business goals. Whether you have been in business for many years or are starting a new company, we work with you to help you avoid the legal problems that can hinder the growth and success of your company.
Our attorneys provide business clients with the legal representation they need during all stages of the business life cycle, including:
- Forming and winding-up businesses
- Protecting intellectual property such as trademarks, patents and trade secrets
- Advising officers and directors on corporate governance issues
- Helping companies with employment polices, procedures and forms
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Selling a business
- Merging with another company
- Counseling on compliance and regulatory issues
- Identifying and preventing potential antitrust, unfair competition, and unfair business practices
Contracts are at the core of any business. Companies of all sizes need to have experienced counsel to negotiate, draft and review contracts. Just as important as our legal knowledge in these matters is our ability to explain the issues in a way that is clear to you and the other parties.
When litigation cannot be avoided
Business litigation is sometimes unavoidable. Our Lawyers are experienced litigators who will protect your interests using traditional litigation and alternative dispute resolution. For more information, visit our Civil & Commercial Litigation page.
Contact a Southern California business and corporate attorney at Grant’s Law Firm. Call our Irvine, Glendale, Riverside or Indian Wells offices at (888) 937-7555.